Nov 20, 2008

Some thoughts... and gratitude... and my new job

So I haven't posted very much lately because at the beginning of Oct my life got much busier. I started working for a family as their Jack-of-all-trades. I cook, clean, help with kids, run errands, and organize. They are so wonderful to me and I couldn't ask for a better job that provides more flexibility than I could dream of... and they are so nice to me about my cooking when I know it really wasn't something to write home about! (Although  I do have to say that the pork loin I made this week was indeed quite tasty :-) Also, Avery goes with me and Bridget (who works from home) has the patience of a Saint with all his boyish ways while I'm there making things tidy. So thank you Bridget and Bill. You are a blessing in my family's and my life. I love you guys!

And to the rest of those that check this blog I hope to catch up with you guys soon! I've been choosing a little more sleep over a little more computer time. 

Tomorrow is Emily's Kindergarten program. It's going to be so cute! More to come... maybe :-)




2 comments:

kk Leilani said...

How did the Kindergarten program go? I love you. So great to see some new posts of NY and this. CAn't wait to hear more about your job. YOu are wonderful. I'm going to email you now. take care. much love

-Bridget said...

It's been a while since I've caught your blog. I'm just now seeing this post. Thanks for all the kind words. You have been a blessing in our lives too.