Jan 11, 2009

Some updates...

So it's been awhile again since I last posted and I'm just going to update everyone in a few different posts instead of cramming it all into one. 

Below are the pies I made for Thanksgiving dinner at my parent's house. The pumpkin pie is made from our Halloween pumpkin this year. We never ended up carving it so I cooked it down and made some puree. It turned out really good, I thought. 

Also, I made my mom's apple pie and that was scrum-diddly-umptious! I would include the recipe but I'm feeling lazy so if you really want it then shoot me an email. 

Many of you know that I'm a Twilight fan so my friends Shauna, Bridget and I had a girl's night and enjoyed going to see it the night it opened. Of course Shauna and I had to wear our nerdy Twilight shirts from when we went to the book party for Breaking Dawn. They say "Team Edward, Cooler than a Werewolf" in case you can't read it.


The finished pumpkin pie.. I didn't take a "before" picture.


Before the oven....


The finished product!



1 comment:

Familia Durham said...

Can you send me the pumpkin pie recipe? I always see the ones online but they use can pumpkin puree instead of fresh pumpkin. THANKS! If you feel like writing add the apple one too... he he