May 11, 2008

Friends

These are my great friends Shauna and Stephanie! Occasionally the girls in our ward get together for a girl's night. Usually it's over at Shauna's house. This particular night it was just the three of us that showed up so we did a fun thing called the Tim Tam Slam which is a tradition from Australia. I have a video we made of us doing it but for some reason it won't post to Blogger!! If you know how to remedy this situation PLEASE contact me! Anywho, here's a fun link to see how it's done "Down Under." Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJsEMKX3dXI&feature=related

1 comment:

stephsterr said...

Hey!!! I just got a hankerin' to check out your blog this morning and it took me about 20 minutes to track down your address, with all the little distractions, side trips, getting the kids pizza (for breakfast!) etc. Anyway, I'm glad I found it! I'm honored to be on your blog! :D I love this picture of us. We are hawt.

I love you - Steph