Apr 11, 2008

From Russia with Love

Paka and Mimi returned from a two year mission in Novosibirsk, Russia on March 20th! Mimi was wearing her mink coat and Paka his heavy coat since it was freezing temperatures when they left! They were so happy to be home and we were so happy to have them home. They were excited to see the new babies that had been born since they left.

It took them 22 hrs of flying time to arrive in the US so they were pretty tired but so excited to see everyone. There were hugs to be had by all!


3 comments:

wendy_d23 said...

How nice to have the grandparents back! I hope they do lots of spoiling the grandkids! Tracy's parents have 1 week to go, but too bad they still live far away. I am sure its nice to come home to warm Atlanta from freezing Russia!

Valina said...

That's exciting! I enjoyed reading their e-mails about their adventures in Russia. I'm sure it was all a great experience, yet challenging. Tell them hello for me!

. said...

I really enjoyed reading all their interesting e-mails from Russia! I'm glad they made it back safely. How nice for you to have them back!