Feb 3, 2008

Florida 2008

We had a fluke snow storm at the beginning of January! We ran outside and played. The kids had a ball!

We had an opportunity to go to Florida in January with Andrew's parents.

We were able to go to the Magic Kingdom and to Sea World.

Avery turned 3 while we were there and to celebrate we went to a character breakfast with Mickey. Avery and Emily loved it!

It was our first time on a long road trip with the kids and they did great. We might just try it again sometime!

6 comments:

stephsterr said...

Cute, cute pictures! It's nice to finally find your blog! :D Now you have to keep it up with that fancy new camera of yours! You're a great friend - Love, Steph

Susan said...

Wow it;s great that you finally blogged! The kids are getting so big! Trevor will be jealous to see the pictures because he would love to go to Sea World!

Jan said...

Yeah, I'm so glad you have blogged again. I love the pictures. Florida looked like loads of fun.

wendy_d23 said...

Very cute pictures! I can't believe how big your kids are! Hope you are doing well, you need to update this more often!

small town Hood said...

hey it has been a long time. Hope you are doing good the kids are so big. We should all get together some time since we are in Georgia now too. the Hoods

Jan said...

I happened upon your blog - I hope you don't mind that I checked it out! It was so fun to see recent pics of you guys - your kids are growing up so fast! I have to say that I love the way this blogging thing keeps people connected! So good to see you all doing well (and I love the new hair color!)

xo jan (thomson)